NOTE: THIS IS NOT MY INFORMATION. THIS IS A TRANSLATED VERSION OF CHEAP’S WEBSITE DETAILING HIS FINDINGS WITH THE GLITCH. YOU CAN VIEW HIS SITE HERE: http://www.ric.hi-ho.ne.jp/cheap_restaurant/GAME/SF2/index.html
Many thanks to Sevon for assisting me with this project
Last Update: 11/21/2020 (added the Time Attack page)
SaGa Frontier 2 Bug-Related Information
This website contains information about the 64th Item Replacement (64thIR) glitch in SaGa Frontier 2 due to swapping out equipped items with the 64th piece of equipment in your inventory.
Please view the SF2 Mysterious New Glitch Summary page (in Japanese) for information on how the glitch was found and the SaGa Frontier2wiki’s page on memory (in Japanese) for information on the game’s memory and how the game handles the glitch. This website is for the primary uses of the glitch.
- Additional Knowledge – blanks, nature of configs, etc.
- Item-related – item creation, change, etc.
- Scenario and party manipulation – information on changing locations and recruiting characters
- Character enhancement – multiple equipment, skill improvement, and age development
- 0 people party bug – a bug related to 64thIR
- Time attack route – final save at 0:04
- RTA route using this bug – start with Gustave and route through Megalith Beast (estimate: 1 hour)
- I am working on translating this route separate from this website as a slideshow. It will be linked here and on SRC as soon as I have completed a run with the route
- Other – experiments and stories
- Keep Watts and Greta in your party – simple steps to keep them in your party