This is not my complete resume. My complete resume and professional references are available upon request.
Western Governors University | 2023/24
- Computer Science major on accelerated learning path
High School (name available upon request) | June 2019
- 4.0 Cumulative GPA
- Graduated with Honors
- Graduated with a GPA in the top 10% of Washington graduates
Technical School (name available upon request) | June 2019
- 4.0 Cumulative GPA
- Student of the Year 2018-19
- Citizenship Award
Tacoma Community College | June 2019
- 3.734 Cumulative GPA
Waterford School | May 2017
- 3.651 Cumulative GPA
- CIW Site Development Associate | FEBRUARY 28, 2020
- CTE Gaming Development Fundamentals | MAY 29, 2019
- CTE 3D Graphics | MAY 29, 2019
- CTE 3D Animation | MAY 29, 2019
- CTE Computer Programming I | MAY 29, 2019
- CTE 21st Century Success Skills | MAY 29, 2019
Game Developer (Self-employed) | OCTOBER 2012 – PRESENT | Flippin’ Fun Video Games, Drive-Thru Productions
- Create enticing, detailed story lines, characters, and environments.
- Create beautiful, computer-lenient video game environments, characters, weapons, etc. in Unity, Blender, Autodesk Sketchbook, and Photoshop.
- Workshop & ship game features in a reasonable time frame.
- Evaluate & debug new & updated features through the game’s UI and the Lua source code.
- Workshop & ship server-wide commands, models, maps, & weapons in a reasonable time frame.
- Work with moderation & senior staff on implementing new features & restrictions for the end user.
Lead Voice Actor | MAY 2016 – 2017 | S Advanced Technologies
- Interpret storylines & characters to bring characters to life.
- Perform & record script lines to fit a narrative.
- Communicate with director about storylines, characters, & script lines.
Video Editor (Self-employed) | JUNE 2017 – PRESENT | Flippin’ Fun Video Games, Drive-Thru Productions
- Condense raw footage into consumable entertainment.
- Create special effects from scratch in Hitfilm Express 13.
- Create a captivating story out of raw, unordered footage.