Clear all

[Solved] Request: IMF0F8

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@ffvdgames)
Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

I have no clue how to get this room to function properly. It's a debug room with every single music and SFX file in the game in it. The NPCs to talk to that play the sounds should be just Blue. There are also a couple shops in there. This room should also be functioning in the remaster, but you'll have to add dialogue in BaccaratMessage in order to get it maybe working. 

I suspect it could have prototype versions of music in there. There's also a possibility that there's an unreleased track in there titled "未開領域(フロンティア)の予兆" or "Omen of an Undeveloped Area." This track is currently being distributed to Square Enix members that purchase the Revival OST with their Japanese e-Store account (btw if anyone has a link to that slide into my DMs), and they had to have gotten it from somewhere. It's possible that they got it from the original OST recording session in 1997, but I personally think they could have found it in this map.

If anyone's been able to get this room working, please respond to this thread with how you did it so I can play all the music please and thank you.

(@ffvdgames)
Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

k figured it out with help from eroneous_waylay

ReplyQuote
(@ffvdgames)
Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

NPC1: music test

NPC2: broken (attempts to load menu, fails)

NPC3: not functional

NPC4: SFX test

NPC5 + 6: battle test

still working out the logistics of changing how the music test works so i can see exactly what music's in there

ReplyQuote
Share: